I specialize in relationships. Whether you are a couple struggling because of communication issues or infidelity, or a single person who just can’t seem to pick the “right” partners, I help my clients learn the skills necessary to be successful in relationships. In my practice, I teach people the “yoga of relationships” by using mindfulness practices, conscious communication and the art of empathy.
In my clinical experience, I have helped hundreds of couples achieve greater security and intimacy. I can help you learn the tools necessary to build the thriving connections that you desire to have with your significant other.
Couples therapy or marriage counseling can help you:
- Revive the love that brought you together and create a new and deeper bond.
- Heal wounds from past and present relationships.
- Build the trust and intimacy.
- Communicate in effective ways to resolve conflict constructively.
- Build shared meaning, purpose and vision for your life and your family.
One of the biggest mistakes couples make is not reaching out for help before it’s too late. Learn to create the relationship you have been longing for. Call (424) 237-8288 to set up a consultation.
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”